Running a marathon is an enormous accomplishment. You don’t have to be a professional runner to complete one, but you do need to have massive amounts of dedication. If you want to finish the race, you’ll have to prepare effectively. Our FREE guide for Stage 1 focuses on the key elements for this: training, your body and skin. This is all key, building up to the day!
This is a big part of preparing for the marathon highlighting the following tips for success:
- Make a plan
- Alternate long runs with short or medium runs
- Cross train (mix it up e.g. swimming, yoga)
This is the most important part in order to fuel your body! Here are some of our best tips:
- Eat plenty
- Drink plenty of water (Our Distilled Water is the purest form of water available to purchase – click here)
- Sports Performance is key! Why not check out our range of supplements, amino acids and weight gainers that will help fuel your training – click here
Skin & Body
Your skin is just as important as everything else. Make sure to take some time to give your skin that extra support it needs! You will be sweating a lot therefore build-up of dead skin and oil will be present!
- DIY Face Scrub – see more now
- DIY Natural Shaving Cream – see more now
- Achieving clear skin – see more now
**PLEASE COMPLETE A PATCH TEST ON ALL THESE PRODUCTS BEFORE USAGE, APC PURE DOES NOT ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE USAGE OF THE ABOVE PRODUCTS**